FREE standard shipping & FREE returns
You must be logged in to share by email.
Very nice. Ordered for my daughter when school started. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
É uno zaino molto comodo e spazioso, utile per qualsiasi hobby, dal lavoro alla palestra a tutto.
Anche impermeabile la parte dietro e le spalline in spugna molto comode.
An excellent product, the only thing for me that lets it down is that the base of the backpack should be more rigid, for example a board in the base that could be put used for more rigidity. But overall a good backpack and excellent value for money. It's very comfortable to wear.
Ha sido una compra sorprendente mente buena. Es muy amplia, cómoda y resistente y el precio muy bueno. Calidad precio, perfecta!
Très bon sac, beaucoup de rangement, pas lourd et bon design
Muy buena calidad y comodidad..
Igual que la imagen...
Y me gusta que la tela es impermeable.
Great product, will def come back for more for other family members.
Pleasure to do online shopping with this company, very professional and reliable.
I bought this in the summer of 2018 while in the airport as I had left my other bag behind and needed something. Out of the limited supply of backpacks in the few useful shops, this had the most appealing look.
- A neat design, not to flashy or brightly coloured (Black colour)
- Taller design, made to fit things
- Good contrast between the materials
Considering the feel, it's quite smooth and you can really tell there's quality. The back compartment is very spacious with space meant for a large laptop or two and maybe a tablet, but I instead use this for books and paper and it works just fine. It boasts its capacity, as I have a very large, clunky pencil case that fits at the bottom with ease, adding plenty of space for other things so long as you fit them in correctly.
The smaller compartment has two pockets which I occasionally use for things such as my wallet, as well as a little strap I use for keys (if they aren't in my coat pocket). It's mainly used for flatter things that don't necessarily need to be stuffed altogether with the bigger items.
The smallest compartment is very neat, mainly for thin things (e.g. a phone, paper, etc) but if you have to store an item that cannot be folded, don't try to put something in here.
- There isn't a headphone jack, which isn't really a bother to me since I never needed to use one, however some people might find this inconvenient
- There is a side pocket for a water bottle (bigger bottles work better) however it would be nice to see another pocket on the other side, as well as something to secure the water bottle
- I would prefer more smaller, slimmer pockets hiding inside that could organize some things better; there doesn't have to be a lot, maybe 1 or 2 would do. Just to give it an extra kick, though there are other backpacks for that, I'm aware of that
- If you do choose to cram stuff in it, it's very noticeable, both from outside, weight and from how it feels on your back. It's significantly harder to store in storage compartments or underseating
One of the downsides of noted is that some seams have come loose, exposing the fabric which has now turned fluffy. I cut it off every so often but it keeps returning so eventually it'll get weaker. Another thing, if this back is full of heavy stuff, you can feel the weight. My pencil case is usually the heaviest item I carry, but because it's permanently in there, the weight strains your back, and there isn't extra support to spread the weight out.
It stores clothes and things decently if you're out to travel, and you can definitely cram some light/mid-weight things in there, as long as you are okay with carrying it. It's good for basic sports/sports equipment (if needed) and works well with movement.
I see a lot of people carrying this in school, and, honestly, I understand why (though it does get confusing between whose bag is whose, just showing how popular it is)
If you're looking for a reasonably priced backpack that you only need for basic use, this is pretty good. It pushes the limit on advanced usage, and is definitely not made for those who constantly travel and need storage and/or organization.
This is the perfect size with the perfect amount of compartments / pokets so everything you pack as well as gym kit / clothes is easily accessible.