WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline—right above your hips. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
Ultra-tight, second-skin fit that keeps you locked in.
A slimmer, athletic cut that allows total mobility but eliminates the bulk of extra fabric.
Fuller cut for complete comfort, total range of motion & greater breathability.
You must be logged in to share by email.
Great design, roomy, well made, quality materials, warm but not too warm. I live in Montana and love the length of this coat, the material in pockets and around neck. Only issue is that zippers can be difficult to work. I have two of these coats. Zipper works better on one than the other
This jacket is definitely more defined and elegant than your regular Michelin man parka. It's very warm, blocks all wind and easy to move in. It definitely has room for layers.
It’s a nice looking coat and warm in the snow. But that’s about it. First of all, this coat is made of unbreathable fabrics. Secondly, the shoulders are wide and super tight around the hips. I’m 5’2” and 156lbs and ordered L (large), had to return and exchange it with a medium because it was too big for me. A medium fits okay but very tight by the bottom area.
I initially ordered this in a large but it was too big in the shoulders, arms and waist. I exchanged for a medium. The medium fits fine in the above mentioned areas but is snug in the waist and hips, so snug that when I bend over the snap at the breast area, waist and hem unsnap and they only stay snapped when I am in an upright position. I decided to keep the coat anyway because I am in the process of losing weight. I am certain by then it will fit perfectly for me.
So happy with this jacket!! Got it today tried it on and instantly fell in love! It does run a little big but that’s fine, usually how I like it so I can layer if I have to! This jacket is so comfortable and it’s really warm, perfect for Minnesota winters!
I was looking at this jacket for awhile and finally ordered it . So glad I did . I love it !!! I myself like the looser fit . If u like fit same way order one of these . So comfortable and very warm . Not disappointed at all. Good job Under Armour !!
This is the warmest jacket that I've owned so far. I love it!
- Blocks all wind chill. I had a previous UA jacket that unfortunately did not block the wind and I was resigned to another cold winter this year until I saw this in store and decided to give it a shot. So glad I did!
- I like that this jacket is a down parka but it doesn't have as many of the ribbing that I see on so many others (I've always thought that they looked like the Michelin tire mascot lol).
- Large, deep pockets easily accommodate a phone and wallet.
- Thoughtful design touches: The pockets are lined with a soft, velvety material which are amazing to the touch and the same material lines the collar so that your neck doesn't touch the cold parka material.
- I would say that it does run large - I'm 5'4" 110 lbs and I ordered the XS but still had lots of room underneath to wear more layers. It's more of a boxier fit.
- The zippered pockets under the boobs are a little silly but they are deep, big ones if you care about that sort of thing.
I think the pros FAR outweigh any of the cons for me. I've recommended it to my family and friends, and ordered one for my mom already!
Just received, I am not that small, 5'5, 135. You could fit two of me in this jacket. It is giant, unflattering, going back!
I am 5'4'', 128lbs, 36B and ordered size MD. It is loose fit and good enough for 2~3 layers underneath. No inner pockets and there are 4 outer pockets in all and which are deep enough to put your wallet or phone or your gloves in, very convenient. Parka is light and fashion, I put that on in 23F/35F degree and I perspired. Pretty sure that parka will be good for Michigan winter. Good workmanship too!